Website Paper Transport - PTI
Class A Driver Needed for Regional OTR Run: Less Sitting = More Miles!
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A truck driver opportunity for regional OTR freight. Our CDL-A truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI s advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers & apply today!
More Home Time: Out 14 days and home 3 days
Mileage Rage: 50 CPM
Guaranteed Min. Pay: $1,150/week
Average weekly pay: $1,375
Average yearly earnings: $73,000
Type: Less sitting. More Miles. This non-dedicated freight is optimized by our cutting edge freight optimizer tool for the best loads and less sitting; 99% No-Touch and 50/50 Drop and Hook
Operating Area: Primarily Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Georgia. Occasionally, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas
Additional perks and advantages:
1.5-Day Orientation + $500 Orientation Bonus
- Paid Stop-Off
- Paid Detention
- No-Fee Pet Policy
- No-Fee Passenger Policy
- Paid Weekly + Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical ($30.78/week for individuals and $93.30/week for families)
- Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning including 401K with employer match 100% on the first 1% contributed and 50% on the next 4% contributed for a total of 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program + Financial Counseling Program
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
Learn more about all of our CDL-A driving opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
- Current Class A CDL
- 0 months experience if you attended an approved truck driving school within 60 days of application or a min of 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience with another carrier. Ask about Accelerate – our paid training program for inexperienced CDL holders!
- Pay based on candidates with 12+ months experience. Ask about Accelerate: Our industry leading driver pay package for candidates with less than 12 months experience!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driving, class a truck, company driver solo, company truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, otr company
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.