Website Kennesaw Transportation
CDL-A Solo Truck Driver
- 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A license
- Valid Social Security Card
- No positives or refusals of drug or alcohol test within last 3 years
- Pass a mandatory DOT drug screen
- Produce a DOT Medical Card
- Base pay of 47 CPM.
- 03 CPM monthly mileage bonus at 8,000 miles.
- 06 CPM monthly mileage bonus at 10,000 miles.
- 09 CPM monthly mileage bonus at 12,000 miles.
- ** Solos can earn up to 56 CPM **
- ** Premium Pay! SE to NW Runs (WA, OR, UT, ID) will earn an extra 01.5 CPM! **
- $2,500 Sign on bonus
- $10,000 5 yr seniority bonus
- $1,000 Solo driver referral bonus
- $2,000 Team drivers referral bonus
- $50 Stop Off Pay
- $75 Layover per night
- Paid weekly
- Calculated annually on total gross pay including per diem with a % payout based on the length of service:
- 2% from (1) year up to (3) years
- 4% from (3) years up to (5) years
- 6% from (5) years up to (12) years
- 8% after (12) years
- Our fleet is less than 3 years old
- All automatics
- Omnitracs w/ELOGS standard
- Pet and Rider policy
- Family Health Plan, Vision and Dental
- Company Paid $25,000 Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance Plan
- Additional Insurance Available
- 401K with Company Match
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Owned Company
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company driver, company driving solo, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, regional driver route, regular home time
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.