Website AmeriGas Propane
Local CDL A or B Delivery Driver – ACE – CDL Required w/ HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements
Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for energetic and customer service oriented individuals to join our team as Delivery Representatives (CDL Delivery Drivers).
At AmeriGas, our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package. In addition to generous starting pay, we offering the following:
- Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Life insurance, short & long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Employee bonus plans
- Annual performance reviews and salary increases
- Paid training & career advancement opportunities
- Propane discount
- Home every night opportunities!
and much more!!
The Delivery Rep – ACE delivers filled gas grill cylinders to customer locations that resell the cylinders to individual consumers. AmeriGas ACE customers can include large retail chains, such as Wal-Mart, Jewel, and Home Depot, and small independent retailers such as gas stations, convenience stores, or hardware stores. Full cylinders are placed into the customer s storage cage and exchanged for empty cylinders, which are loaded back onto the truck and taken back to the AmeriGas facility for refill. The number of daily deliveries and quantity of tanks exchanged at each stop may vary based upon the region of the country and the season of the year. An average range of deliveries may vary from 10 stops per day exchanging 150 to 200 tanks, up to 25 to 30 stops per day exchanging 300 to 600 tanks. Upon return to the AmeriGas facility, empty tanks are generally unloaded, filled and reloaded back onto the truck by a Utility Worker.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver s License (CDL) A or B
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements are required
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driver, class a driving, company driving, company over the road, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.