Website Stellar Express
CDL Class A Truck Driver
If you’re a Class A Driver with 12 months of tractor trailer experience (van, refer, flat tank etc.), over 23 years old and want to learn about the non-hazardous tanker business, this is your opportunity!
Stellar Express hauls non-hazmat food grade liquids (salad oil and glycerin).
Stellar Express has openings for Class A Drivers to run dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers.
Drivers for Stellar Express can expect:
- An average income of between $53,000.00 to $58,000.00 / yr
- Top drivers earned over $64,000.00
- Out and back freight
- Home most nights
- Dedicated customers
- $1000.00 Guaranteed Minimum Transition Pay
- Off 2 weekends a month
- Limited number of overnight trips
- Assigned equipment
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
A little about us:
Stellar Express is family-owned and operated; the management of Stellar Express has always placed a high priority on drivers and driver retention. Stellar Express operates 15 trucks and is the perfect place for a driver that wants to be known by name not by a number. Stellar Express is a small company with small company values but large enough to provide large company benefits.
General Driver Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with over 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
- The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
Click “APPLY” for more information
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a truck, company driver solo, company driving solo, company over the road, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr driving, regular home time, time at home
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.