Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Assisting a designated group of residents in direct support of the Sunrise Mission, To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors
– Partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs
– Maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident
– Assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available
– Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
– High School Degree/GED required
– Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
– Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Associated topics: assessments, assistant cna, associate, certified nursing assistant, cna, cnm, cns, family nurse practioner, neighborcare, nurse specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.