Website Interim HealthCare of West Michigan
*Interim HealthCare of West Michigan is now seeking a part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join our skilled home care team.* *In this role, you will provide occupational therapy services to home care patients under the supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist. You will excel at developing and maintaining positive rapport with clients and family members, and work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team. * *Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Responsibilities*
* Assists the occupational therapist in evaluations of the level of function of the patient
* Prepares clinical and progress notes
* Helps develop the plan of treatment
* Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel.
* Observes, records, and reports any changes in the patient s condition
* Educates the patient/family and agency personnel in use of equipment and home therapy programs
* Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the plan of care
* Participates in case conferences and in-services
* Communicates effectively with all providing care
* Ensures quality care
* Confirms on a weekly basis the scheduling of visits with the occupational therapist to coordinate necessary visits with other personnel
*The Interim Difference *
* Competitive, Weekly Pay
* Generous Mileage Reimbursement
* Healthy Work-Life Balance
* iPad and Smartphone Provided
* 100 Percent EMR Utilization
*Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Essential Qualifications *
* Current licensure as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) in the state of Michigan
* Minimum of one year in a home care setting preferred
* CPR certification
* Current Michigan driver’s license
* Reliable transportation
* Proof of car insurance
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, *Interim HealthCare* has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
*Interim HealthCare* is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each *Interim HealthCare* location is independently owned and operated.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.