Website Memorial Health
Our CRNAs administer general, regional, and MAC anesthesia to patients of all ages and any ASA status. The CRNAs work in a collaborative team environment with 50 CRNAs, 21 Anesthesiologists and 12 Anesthesia Techs to assist with room turnover and stocking. The CRNAs serve as Clinical Instructors for SIUE and Millikin/Decatur Nurse Anesthesia programs.
Due to our continued growth, Memorial Medical Center has multiple needs for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists. Positions are available full time in the Main OR, CVOR or as a split 50/50 between Main OR and CVOR.
- Deliver more than 29,000 anesthetics annually across 23 Main ORs, 4 CVORs, 6 Ambulatory surgery ORs, and multiple off-site locations including OB, ECT, GI, IR, and Cath Lab.
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Diverse case mix
- Newest technology available with standardized equipment throughout the health system
- Robust EHR (Cerner)
- Hospital employed; competitive salary and benefits package
- Reimbursement for continuing education with educational leave time
- New Grads: Financial assistance of up to $30,000 available while pursuing anesthesia education and a s ign-on bonus of up to $30,000
- Experienced: a sign-on bonus of up to $60,000
- Relocation assistance available
- Completed AANA approved course in Anesthesia. MSN/DNP degree or equivalent required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse in State of Illinois.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist or new graduate who is eligible for certification.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification required.
Associated topics: anesthetist, board, family medicine, fnp, neighborcare, nursing assistant cna, prac, practice, practitioner, spanish
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.