Website PIVOTAL PLACEMENT SERVICES
Hiring a Charge Nurse with a mentorship mindset to lead and support some of the best nurses in our area! As health care providers, deliver of patient care should stimulate our best efforts to collaborate and drive results. Our culture allows for some of the best synergy and collaboration due the commitment of our staff and overall passion for the patients.
Type of Work:
- Supervision of RNs in unit
- Ensure safe, efficient treatment for all patients
- Elevate all patient care experiences
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed and improved
- Optimizes resource allocation to support current and potential hospital objectives
- Clinical RN license in KS or able to obtain in KS
- 2 years of Clinical experience
- NIGHT SHIFT (3-12s)
Make a difference in impacting patient lives
- Comprehensive insurance package
- 401k with company match
- Competitive Salary
- Family benefits
- Generous PTO
What do people say about working with us?
I am so thankful for my new Charge Nurse position! I submitted my resume to Pivotal Placements job board and started working with a recruiter right away. It took a few months but now I am in a perfect position and have advanced my career. Charge Nurse
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers.
Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.