Website Presbyterian Homes & Services
$2000 for Full time and Part time
Our Carondelet Village community is seeking a cooks to join their team.
Located next to the campus of St. Catherine University, Carondelet Village offers an array of amenities and conveniences and connections to St. Paul’s Highland Park area. Many restaurants and shopping areas are conveniently nearby for residents and employees to enjoy. The Carondelet community consists of assisted living, memory care and long-term care offered in partnership between the Sisters of St. Joseph and Presbyterian Homes & Services.
Salary: $15.37 – $18.01/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Access to bus routes
- No late nights! Schedules are consistent & reliable hours
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees (full time hours start at 30 hrs/wk)
- Scholarship program – up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access with a pool and hot tub
- Off-street parking
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care
Nearby towns include: Roseville, Richfield, Mendota Heights & Maplewood.
The Cook is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Knowledge of State and Federal food-handling regulations, including food service operations strongly desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility PHS’s mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Associated topics: chief chef, corporate, dining chef, executive, executive kitchen, pastry, pastry chef, pizza chef, salad chef, service manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.