Opening: PRODUCTION HOURLY
Pilgrim s wants YOU to join our hourly production team! Positions start at $13.78/hour.
*Ask us about our $1000 sign on bonus! *
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401K contributions
* Better Futures Program 2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
* Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
* transportation assistance available
At Pilgrim s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first – always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim s Company product standards and procedures.
Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.
Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
Clean and organized work area.
* Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the position.
* Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
* Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
* Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
* Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
* Other duties as directed.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ability to comprehend simple instructions
* Ability to apply common sense.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
* Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
* Ability to multitask and work quickly
* Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
* Must have good communication skills.
* Good hand and eye coordination required.
* High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
* Food or production experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.