Chili’s Managers are wired for hospitality! We’re in the people business. So, we know how to make someone feel special, and our most successful Managers are passionate about connecting with Team Members and Guests. Our win-together atmosphere rewards teamwork, and a willingness to go above and beyond is always recognized and celebrated.
For decades, Chili’s has been known for our culture of fun. Simply put – we take our jobs seriously but not ourselves. Our Managers are hungry for top business results but also know how to have fun along the way. From leading the team through a high-energy shift to exceeding Guest expectations on every occasion to ensuring we meet our financial responsibilities, Managers are the critical link to making it all happen.
- Ensure a great Guest experience
- Role model and hold Team Members accountable to operational and quality standards
- Identify root cause of issues while being self-reflective and holding yourself accountable first, showing vulnerability and transparency
- Foster open communication between Team Members and Management
- Influence Team Member behaviors by championing change and restaurant initiatives
- Lead with heart and mind
- Drive business results by utilizing Chili’s systems to effectively control costs
- Follow operational systems, such as our Manager Timeline and performing quality Line Checks
- Hire, train, retain, and develop Team Members to take on larger roles
- Drive Guest engagement within the four walls of the restaurant while developing relationships within the community
- Understand and practice safe food handling procedures
- Communicate and embody Chili’s culture and Cultural Beliefs: Every Guest Counts, Food Perfection, Be Accountable, Play Restaurant
Chili’s was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we’ve boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.
- Dependable team player
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great multitasking skills
Associated topics: day shift manager, general operations manager, gerente de cocina, kitchen manager, night shift manager, partner, restaurant leader, restaurant operations, shift leader, store manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.