Website Quality Carriers
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans – Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Home Daily!
- Paid Orientation and Training / Learn Pneumatic Tanker!
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (6 months minimum tractor-trailer experience)
- Average $1,100 to $1,300 / Week
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program – No Limits On Number Of Referrals!
- Up To $1,400 / Quarter in Safety and Performance Bonuses….that’s up to $5,600 per year!
- Generous Paid Time Off Program and Paid Holidays
- Insurance After 60 Days – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short And Long Term Disability
- 401K After 60 Days
- Free Driver Wellness Program
Select Nazareth PA – 117 when applying!
- CDL A – No Endorsements Required!
- Minimum 6 Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience Required OR may consider recent graduate of an approved driver school
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, class a driver, company driver, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, otr driving, tanker truck driver, time at home
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.