Website Brown Trucking
The Brown Trucking driver experience is unique in every way. Our teams are given the resources to excel on their own terms, on and off the road from incredibly flexible home time to unmatched dispatcher support to competitive guaranteed pay.
We have a place for careers across all experience levels, ensuring continual advancement as new skills are acquired. Your transportation career deserves to call Brown home.
CDL-A Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Regional+Drivers Average $1,900-$2,000/Week
- Regional+ Drivers – Home Weekly
- 100% No-Touch Freight, 80% Drop & Hook
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus – Paid Within 90 Days
- Monthly & Quarterly Driver Incentives
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Orientation
- Industry-Leading, Low Cost Benefits Package After 60 Days
- 401K with Company Match
- Excellent Late Model Equipment – 2023’s Coming Soon
Owner Operators also welcome!
- Regional and Regional+ Owner Operators Avg. $5,000/Week
- OO Trucks Must be 10 Years or Newer and Pass DOT Inspection at Orientation
We invite you to visit our hometown terminal, located at 100 Cedar Way in Bowling Green, KY!
- Class A CDL
- 12 months of verifiable experience within last 36 months
- Excellent safety record
- Clean MVR
- No record of DWI/DUI in commercial or private vehicle within last 7 years
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company otr, company over the road, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, otr driver, tanker, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.