Website UT Health Tyler
What You Will Be Doing:
Collaborates with physicians and nursing team to uphold standards of practice and resolve issues related to continuity of patient care and communication between the team.
- Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests and patients providing outstanding customer service
- Identifies gaps in clinical competence and knowledge or skills that affect patient outcomes.
- Bridges the gap between levels of care and addresses care fragmentation by providing crucial information regarding physician preferences to care givers.
- Supports the shared governance nursing care environment thru active participation and leadership in unit councils focusing on clinical excellence.
So what experience are we looking for in our RNs?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school.
- Nursing experience in Women’s and Children’s services.
- Registered Nurse with a current license to practice nursing in the State of Texas.
- Communication and leadership skills. Nursing skills in caring for patient in specialty area and the ability to use patient care equipment utilized in providing patient care.
- Current BLS required, ACLS preferred
Now that you read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in our patients lives.
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about people.
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the better together.
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be the best.
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the whole.
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver excellence.
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as efficient as possible.
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to get there and why.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while completing work on a computer
- Ability to move throughout the workplace
- May work in areas that are confined and/or crowded, as well as possible exposure to communicable diseases and to blood and bodily fluids.
Now that you have read about what you will be doing and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Associated topics: care, ccu, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse, psychiatric, registed, transitional, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.