Website Kendall Regional Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Full Time Night Shift 0.9 FTE
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical, women s and children s services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Center where you will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly community?
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Kendall Regional Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
Provides professional nursing care within the Emergency Department; coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psycho-social, physical and general aspects of care.
- LicensedRegistered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized CompactLicensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/notlimited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- AmericanRed Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALSor ACLS) and certification.
- AmericanRed Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS orBCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Two (2) years of Med Surg/Tele Nursing experience required.
- Supervisory experience required.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, mhb, psychiatric, surgery, surgical
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.