Website TriStar Centennial Medical Center
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator for our Parthenon Pavilion to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will assess, monitor, record, report, and follow through on symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- You will create and maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- You will consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and modify the plan of care, as indicated by the patient s responses and conditions.
- You will delegate nursing tasks as appropriate and safe, but retain accountability for patient care.
- You will provide individualized education for the patient, family, and or caregiver throughout the continuum of care.
- You will adhere to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion sits connected to our main facility and houses 132 beds with focused treatment delivery for Adult General Psych, Senior Treatment, and our Nationally Recognized and Accredited Memory Care Program.
Parthenon Pavilion offers full cycle therapy to include inpatient acute care with treatment mall programming, Intensive Outpatient Program, Partial Hospitalization, and ECT delivery. Our programs focus on patient care, medication management, coping skills, family therapy, individual therapies, and group therapies to include Music Therapy, Reminiscent Therapy, ADL coaching, Grief Counseling, and Process Therapy.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, arnp, assessments, clinical, english, family, gyn, rnp, spanish
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.