SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have a rewarding opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical Resource Manager.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA Healthcare, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world’s most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. If this describes you, we want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Clinical Resource Manager, you will provide support for a successful and ongoing implementation of the clinical resource program. This position will provide strong analytics and implementation support to the Clinical Resource Director. In collaboration with the Division Clinical Resource Director, Clinical Resource Director and the Value Analysis teams, the Clinical Resource Manager will assist with the identification of supply expense opportunities to improve product standardization and utilization. This process includes product selection, evaluation and implementation of cost-effective products throughout the facility and/or organization. The Clinical Resource Manager interacts with all appropriate department managers to develop, coordinate and integrate supply expense management programs into departmental services by assisting with program implementation, data collection, analysis, communication, monitoring and follow up. The Clinical Resource Manager will measure and report the supply expense performance, based on established key performance indicators, for the facility and/or organization.
- Assist with the implementation of strategies and processes to reduce supply expense per adjusted admission within the facility(s).
- Support supply expense initiatives by providing data and supporting analysis for the facility(s).
- Develop tracking tools such as excel spreadsheets, database tools and report writers to analyze existing and ongoing initiatives.
- Assist with development and implementation of product standardization and utilization initiatives across the system.
- Accurately collect supply expense performance data for the facility(s) hospital or organizational Executives, Physicians, Directors and Supply Chain.
- Assist with the development and maintain spreadsheets and database tools to analyze supply expense and process improvement initiatives; and documents savings achieved through the value analysis process.
- Bachelor s degree (Business, Health Administration, Nursing, Pharmacy or other Allied Health Profession) required. Will consider a graduate of a Professional School of Nursing with related experiences in healthcare value analysis, clinical supply chain, or acute care hospital performance improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical/healthcare experience. Acute care setting or patient care experience highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
- LPN/LVN/RN, Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP), Certified Value Analysis Health Professional (CVAHP), or similar credential strongly preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist crna, assessments, cardiology, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing, family medicine, midwife, neighborcare, practice
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.