At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
Together, let s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
*Primary Function of Position:*
Intuitive Surgical is widely considered the most exciting medical device company in the world today. Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our robotic surgical device, the *da Vinci *Surgical System, to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. We have attracted some of the best and brightest on our team and now we are seeking entry level sales candidates to join our organization.
The Clinical Territory Associate (CTA) will work closely with the Clinical Sales Manager to gain knowledge in all aspects of our business to include technical, clinical, and sales. He or She will train to be a da Vinci Surgery technical and sales expert across all primary surgical specialties to develop surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory. During the first year of the job, the CTA will focus on the technical and clinical aspect of the job, and during the second year of the job, the CTA will progress and begin to focus on the sales aspect of the job. The CTA will have the opportunity to support a specific region by maximizing the utilization of installed da Vinci
Surgical Systems by leading product demonstrations/in-services and sales activities. This position is a developmental role and the time commitment includes some weekend work to accommodate surgeon schedules.
* Case Support -Be a resource to the surgical team by providing guidance, insight, and training on the use of the da Vinci Surgical System
* Product Demonstrations/In-Services- Lead all technical in-services for customers to include OR staff, surgeons, etc.
* Selling Activities- Contribute to Clinical Sales Manager team quarterly sales goals by helping influence behavior change in customers such as product demonstrations/in-services, OR selling activities, and customer support trainings
* Customer Support- Support and or coordinate, under the direction of the local sales management team, regional sales and marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption through product demonstrations/in-services and selling activities
* Administrative Duties- Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, and assigned ISU on-line modules using company required software systems
*Skills, Experience, Education, & Training*
* Bachelor s degree required
* Sales degree a plus
* Minimum 1-year leadership experience or 1 year sales experience
* Proven record of achievement and leadership
* Ambition and strong work ethic
* Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
* Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Ability to travel up to 50%, and work nights and weekends as needed
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
* Shift : * Shift 1 – Day
* Travel : * Yes, 10 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 10 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 – Day
Associated topics: aseptic, drug discovery, histotechnologist, immuno oncology, immunology, microbiological, microbiology, pharmacometrics, toxicologist, virus
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.