Whether you have no experience or you are a seasoned nurse aide, ShiftMed welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a little differently at ShiftMed by offering you a position on our nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That means, if you’re just looking to find temporary work to earn some extra income or you’re ready to take on some full time work, we’re the solution for you!
Becoming a ShiftMed Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over a 100 full-time and part-time CNA shifts at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities near you.
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts – Weekend, Weekday including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) wages + bonuses!
* Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions or help you with anything you need!
* Don’t wait a week to get paid, with ShiftMed’s Next Day Pay , you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay !
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements: No degree required, just an active CNA State Licensure!
Apply today to join our CNA team, we look forward to virtually meeting you!
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
Associated topics: aprn, assessments, assistant cna, clinic, cna, locum, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist, physician assistant, specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.