It’s time to take control of your own career! When you join the ShiftMed team, you can browse through 100+ shifts from local nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities needing full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants. Not only can you build your own schedule through ShiftMed, but you can get higher wages and benefits directly with us!
How to get started with ShiftMed:
1) Complete a brief application which includes your name, city, state, and zip to get started.
2) Download the app, create your account, and securely upload your documents for verification.
3) All shifts are available! Browse hundreds of shifts at local care providers to find the best match.
4) Get paid! You work as a full-time employee for ShiftMed when picking up shifts with us, not a contractor. Enjoy weekly pay at 20% more than local hourly rates.
Perks and Benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting other needs as required. Must truly have a desire to care for the elderly.
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* Performs patients baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and transferring patient
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of pain
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory Nurse
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear Agency identification
* Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply today to join our CNA team, we look forward to virtually meeting you!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number – 2328
Associated topics: advanced, arnp c, assessments, assistant cna, cardiology, community, family, family nurse practioner, prn, rnp
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.