The future of nursing is now! If you’re a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you can now easily add part time work into your unpredictable schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you join the ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you’re a nursing assistant with years of experience or just starting out, you can look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Nursing Assistants / CNAs Guaranteed Shifts! This means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot – even if they cancel on you last minute, you’ll be paid in full for that entire shift.
* We pay our CNAs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS bonuses!)
* You have 100% control over each and every CNA shift you claim and work – with no shift minimums!
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for extra cash in your pocket!
* Don’t wait a week to get paid, with ShiftMed’s Next Day Pay , you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Benefits:
* Next Day Pay !
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting other needs as required. Must truly have a desire to care for the elderly.
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* Performs patients baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and transferring patient
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of pain
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory Nurse
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear Agency identification
* Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply Now to start our easy CNA credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number – 2328
Associated topics: anesthetist, bsn, certified nursing, clinical nurse, cnm, community, family medicine, locum, nurse specialist, specialis
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.