Website Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
MM Home and Angels of Care Home Health have recently joined forces and is looking for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the Winston Salem, NC area. MM Home has joined a family and clinically owned organization that has been caring for the medically fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy, Love, Outreach, and Speed! #HALOS
At our company, CNAs are able to get back to why they became CNAs: To provide direct, one-on-one care to medical fragile individuals and to make a difference in the lives of their patients and families. Our CNAs work flexible and predictable schedules with full support anytime day or night.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work full-time and part-time shifts. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Activities of daily living (bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, etc)
- Range of motion activities
- Bolus feeding
- Oral/Nasal suctioning
- Oxygen administration
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, have valid CNA I or II certification, copy of TB test, current CPR, and valid state identification.
- Must displace good emotional health and be able to physically tolerate much standing, bending and lifting within guidelines and teaching provided by the state of North Carolina.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions and document the care as directed.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a cooperative attitude toward providing services.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
- Physical ability to walk, lift, bend, kneel, see, hear, and speak clearly.
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees! We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Medical Health Plans
- Flexible scheduling
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- and much more!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.