Website Allied Systems Company
Allied Systems Company is Hiring! Based out of Sherwood, OR
We have an immediate opening for a CNC Burner on day shift. Primary responsibilities will involve operating CNC Linde CM56 Burn Tables with L-Tech Controls.
What We Offer:
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- ST/LT Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
About the Position:
- Full – Time
- 8 Hour shifts
- Primary responsibilities will involve operating CNC Linde CM56 Burn Tables with L-Tech Controls.
- Must be familiar with the safe operation of overhead and jib cranes and forklifts.
- Must have good knowledge of plate handling techniques involving thickness of 16 gauge & up
- Computer and organizational skills involving the logging of PO’s, heat and part numbers ref specific product lines.
- Requirements will also include accessing and pulling down files from engineering and entering files into system.
- Qualified candidates will have previous experience in CNC Burning and/or welding.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have accurate measurement skills.
- Pre-employment drug/alcohol screen required
Allied Systems Company was founded in 1976 as a fabricator of material handling equipment for the wood products industry. Since that time, Allied has expanded greatly and now owns several different product lines, including Allied Marine Crane, Allied Winch, Wagner Chip- Dozer, Wagner Coal Dozer, Wagner Lumberjack, Wagner Steel Handler, Long Reach Attachments, and Freeman Hay Handling Equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: automated, cad, cnc machine, computer aided design, computer numeric control, computer aided manufacturing, machine operator, precision machining, programming, smt machine
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.