Website Wider Circle
Wider Circle is a Silicon Valley healthcare start-up that engages with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life. Wider Circle is seeking to hire home visit associates to help our members navigate their health plan, make friends and boost a sense of purpose to engage more joyfully in life. This person will participate in our Member Home Visit Program and lead group activities.
This individual will have a unique opportunity to work daily with a team of passionate people that focus on the health of their communities. Success requires being a tenacious relationship builder. Tenacity is key because building relationships with our members and it takes genuine effort to establish trust. Successful associates connect and engage with members in person and cultivate meaningful relationships in our communities. We are proud to be a drug free company and the selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Meet members at their home to welcome them and introduce our program
- Facilitate the Wider Circle Connect For Life program of activities featuring trust building, health promotion and movement
- Engage our members primarily in person and follow up via phone and motivate them to attend meetings in their community
- Recruit additional members to join their neighbors in the Connect For Life Program
- Act as a liaison to members and the health plan
- Create partnerships with local community-based organizations to bring additional services to our members attention
- A good listener
- A connector of people
- Demonstrated empathy and compassion in working with others.
- Dynamic and engaging prefer to build relationships than to instruct
- Has reliable transportation and able to navigate to members home
- Able to use Applications and Software
- Comfortable being a remote worker and Self Driven
- Experience in community and organizing events
- Experience in and comfort with speaking one-on-one and to groups of people
- Excellent oral and written communication preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage details
Associated topics: advertising sales, business development, design, graphic, marketing, marketing coordinator, media, public relations manager, sales, sales marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.