Website ROCKSTEADY PROMOTIONS
Community Outreach Specialist
Rocksteady Promotions is a community of passionate, entrepreneurial self-starters on a mission to give consumers peace of mind while they connect with their favorite brands.
You are a wealth of information on all things Rocksteady Promotions. Senior Management and Client Executives see you as their primary resource for all information relating to market expansion, outreach solutions, and compliance. Your main focus as the Community Outreach Associate is to enhance consumer engagement and expand our client’s market footprint through direct outreach strategies.
- Engage, listen, understand, and provide specific product recommendations to lead decision-makers. Customers want transparency, honesty, and solutions, and you will be their advocate
- Assist customers with their account activation, explain the delivery and installation methods, maintain that relationship through the customer acquisition and sales cycle, and solve any challenges as they arise
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Customer Service Department Heads to create a market expansion process that develops and achieves acquisition objectives, financial goals, and critical milestones for our employees, the company, and our client
- Communicate with internal personnel at multiple levels within the organization and lead brainstorming sessions to create innovative marketing and outreach strategies, improve acquisition and closing efforts, and enhance internal training methods
- Continually seek opportunities for personal and professional development and actively participate in networking sessions, one-on-one meetings, and regular performance evaluations
- Exemplify our core values at all times – whether you are in a team setting, meeting with our clients, or working one-on-one with a customer
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Unmatched work ethic with a solution-oriented mindset
- Effective prioritization skills and ability to multitask throughout the course of a business day
- Experience in a leadership and team setting – We are looking for individuals that thrive working with others and are actively looking for a career opportunity
You believe in the extra mile, that hard work breeds success, you don’t settle for ordinary, and you’re looking for a career opportunity that will challenge, inspire, and lead you closer to your aspirations.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.