At a glance:
- Are you a creative and organized professional proficient in developing innovative content strategies and experienced in business-to-business (B2B) Voice technology?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding all aspects of a content marketing strategy from concept through implementation?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You improve business growth by driving the content vision for the Spectrum Enterprise Voice product family. As the Content Marketing Manager for Voice Solutions, you focus on leading the content strategy and execution for the Voice products, including unified communications and enterprise trunking services. You excel at leading the development of written and visual content that supports the Voice content blueprint, including product briefs, white papers, executive briefs, infographics and videos.
You drive marketing innovation by improving content quality and message consistency. You achieve more value and impact from content assets by implementing and maintaining a data-driven approach. You actively support the achievement of product revenue, unit and average revenue per user (ARPU) goals by connecting the Voice go-to-market (GTM) strategy with demand generation campaigns. You thrive working with cross-functional teams within an office environment. You report to the Director of Content Strategy for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence by managing and implementing the client experience engagement plan.
- Be the empowering leader for all product and offer marketing campaigns from concept through implementation by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, client life cycle management, brand, content and test cycles.
- Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies and schedules while ensuring a successful cycle through support of client acquisition.
- Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products, offers and geographic areas.
- Increase sales by strategizing and implementing applicable programs, analyzing campaign performance and developing key metrics.
- Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget and comparing return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Establish and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through effective project management skills.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of marketing experience
- Expert in content marketing theory and application
- Strong B2B marketing content writing and editing experience content projects or writing samples will be requested
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Track record of analyzing and interpreting data to make recommendations
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Solid attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five years of marketing experience in the telecommunications or technology industry
- Strong knowledge of voice technologies, such as unified communications as a service (UCaaS), session initiation protocol (SIP) and primary rate interface (PRI)
- Understanding of how to use messaging and the buyer s journey to develop content blueprints to tell a thematic story that resonates with target audiences and drives demand
- Experience managing content development and publishing
- History of managing third party agencies for content development
- Team player with the ability to multi-task on diverse content marketing projects
- Confident, clear and concise communications and presentation skills with the ability to work with senior leaders, sales teams and other internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with a desire to effectively resolve issues
- Ability to pick up new tools and concepts quickly
- Proven creative judgment that can recognize engaging, on-brand content
- Solid and broad range of marketing strategy and planning experience
- Bachelor s Degree in communications, marketing, business, public relations, journalism or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- Master s Degree in a related field (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.