Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Contract – QA/SDET
Location: Hybrid role in either location
Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
*Candidates must apply directly to this job post for consideration*
*Third Party Agency calls/emails will be denied*
- At least 5 years of executing automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Experience writing & executing automated testing utilizing various tools
- Work in functional & Integration testing of UI, APIs and cloud based dockerized applications
- Work experience in monitoring and troubleshooting in a cloud based applications
- Experience working with SQL and NO_SQL databases
- Experience working with modern SDLC including CI/CD and infrastructure as code (involving terraform, ansible and helm charts)
- Experience with any form of Scripting or OO programming (preferred).
- Understanding of different database technologies SQL/No-SQL for testing implications.
- Experience testing full stack and integration testing with 3rd parties
- Produce traceable artifacts (wiki page, Jira, FAQs) that will help team build center of excellence on testing.
- Champions testing methodologies, best practices, and standards.
- Build test automation framework, as well as integrating test automation with the company’s CI/CD/build pipelines
- Write self-documenting and well-structured tests that will be easy to work with and adapt for fellow SDETs.
- Assist in training project team members to execute, analyze, and maintain automated regression suites
- Coordinate with product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
- Use automated functional scripts built using tools such as Citrus, Selenium, Rest Assured, Java, Junit, Gherkin Scripting in Cucumber or other open source or vended applications
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.