Website Raising Cane's
Starting hiring pay range: $15+/ hour
**Earn additional $1 for Late Night Shifts!
Restaurant Crewmembers at Raising Cane s will wear many hats (including a Raising Cane s hat) while working hard and having fun as a critical part of the Restaurant team. A Restaurant Crewmember has the primary responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane s standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (Cashier, Front Counter, Dining Room, Kitchen, Food Prep, Grill and Drive-Thru, etc.). Ultimately, a Restaurant Crewmember is responsible for upholding Raising Cane s standards.
are looking to immediately hire talented Restaurant Crewmembers who can thrive in an upbeat and fast-paced food service environment. We are hiring immediately for Restaurant Crew to work all shifts: opening shifts, closing shifts and everything in between. Whether you have experience as a customer service associate, retail team member, cashier, restaurant server, kitchen lead, cook, prep cook, drive-thru cashier or any other restaurant or service-oriented role – we have a position for you. We offer competitive pay and benefits for all positions. Even if you don t have previous Restaurant experience, this position is entry-level (yes, that’s no experience required) and we provide paid training for every new Restaurant Crewmember on the team. We will make sure you are prepared to grow your Restaurant career with us.
Within your first year of working in the Restaurant, you can If you want to be at Restaurant that is a FUN place to work, that values your growth and provides opportunities to impact your community, we want you on our team!
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Happy, Courteous and Enthusiastic
- Hard-working and attentive
- Responsible and dependable
- Authentic and genuine
- Takes pride in doing a good job
Perks for all Restaurant Crewmembers:
- Competitive pay
- Casual work attire and flexible scheduling
- Restaurants closed most holidays including MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year s Day
- Discounted tuition benefits and FREE education resources
- Benefits*, paid time off* and more
*Must satisfy one year of service and meet ACA eligibility requirements. Speak with a manager for more details.
Crewmembers- Counter or Kitchen
We are currently recruiting for Counter and Kitchen crewmembers.
Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations.
Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering “What We Do” , serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane s, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed.
Raising Cane s “Non-Negotiables” of Service
- We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun!
- We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
- Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
- We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of services
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
Raising Cane s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
Associated topics: appetizer, banquet, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero, commercial, cook, line cook, lunch, roasting, wok cook
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.