Website Raising Cane's
Crewmembers – Cooks, Cashiers and Customer Service
The Crewmember – At Raising Cane’s, “What We Do” is serve the Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean and Have Fun! A Crewmember has the primary responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane’s standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (e.g., Front Counter, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Drive Thru). Ultimately, a Crewmember is responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards.
*Must satisfy one year of service and meet ACA eligibility requirements. Speak with a manager for more details.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- Ability to multitask
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
Raising Cane’s appreciates and values individuality. EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.