Website Parkhurst Dining
This position is a SEIU 32BJ union position.
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If you’ve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
Responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of that day’s meal production. Preparation of food in accordance with Parkhurst Culinary Gold Standards, recipes, production procedures under strict food safety conditions.
- Prepare food according to Parkhurst recipes and also enforce the “batch” cooking method.
- Ensure the quality of the food produced, and maintain the quality and quantity of food throughout the service period, utilizing production sheets.
- Maintain open lines of communication with other associates, e.g., line servers, concerning specific information about food items on a daily basis.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
- Follow all Parkhurst Gold Standards. Uses Smile Plus hospitality imperatives.
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.