Website Eat'n Park
Salads. Burgers. Together! Apply to join our team at Hello Bistro and say hello to the opportunity to create smiles for customers enjoying a fast, fresh, and casual dining experience!
Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal during your shift.
20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
We are looking for a cook who would be responsible for maintaining the quality, quantity, and timeliness of food production at our site. We pride ourselves on serving fresh food, so the cook will have to prepare the food in accordance with Hello Bistro recipes, standards, and procedures under strict sanitary conditions as outlined in the department training guide. Also, team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
- Properly prepare orders from the guest check following company approved portions, recipe specifications, and timing standards.
- Assist with food preparation and filling of line during peak times.
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Properly date, store, stock, and rotate food items.
- Follow HACCP guidelines in preparation and re-heating of food products.
- Work well with others and assist fellow team members as needed.
- Standing and/or walking – 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Working in temperature that may exceed 90 degrees.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Associated topics: baker, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero, cocinero de la preparacion, diner, food prep, kitchen prep, sandwich, stove
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.