- Fluent in Spanish, and experience writing social, digital marketing, and/or merchandising copy for a Spanish-language audience.
- Wireless: Experience Writing About Consumer Electronics and/or Wireless Products.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): A Working Understanding Of Search Engine Optimization And Impactful Writing Using Targeted Keywords.
- User Experience: An Understanding Of User Experience-Focused Copywriting, Experience In A/B Testing Preferred.
- Editing: Experience Editing Copy That Adheres To A Corporate Style Guide, Plus An Understanding Of Established Style guides (I.e. AP, Chicago, MLA).
- Copywriting: Comfort With Developing Copy And Layouts For Mobile Apps.
- Social Media: Familiarity With Opal, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Or Other Social Media Management Platforms.
- Adobe: A Basic Understanding Of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Bachelor s Degree: English Or Creative Writing
- 3+ Years Of Social, Digital Marketing, Or Merchandising Copywriting Experience In An Agency Or Corporate Environment, With Formal Copy Training And A Strong Portfolio.
- Collaboration: Thrives In A Collaborative, Ever-Changing, And Fast-Paced Environment.
- Attention To Detail: Strong Attention To Detail And Timeliness.
- Communication: Strong Collaboration And Communication Skills Including The Receiving And Implementing Of Feedback.
- Web Technologies: An Understanding Of The Capabilities And Constraints Of Web Technologies (HTML, Style Sheets, Etc.)
- Proven Ability To Prioritize Multiple Assignments And Deadlines.
- Microsoft Office: Expert In Microsoft Word and Excel And Experience With PowerPoint And Microsoft Outlook.
- Social Media Strategy: Experience In Social Media Strategy And Content Creation.
- Experience w/ A/B testing or sequential advertising strategies, and the ability to optimize creative performance based on data, results, and KPIs.
- Experience with a DCO (Digital Creative Optimization) program to develop creative variants for testing purposes.
- Adobe XD – basic understanding of how to use Adobe XD as a writer in partnership with a designer.
We take equal opportunity seriously by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.