Website Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posting Note: The Corporate Development Officer II will join the Corporate Development team as a front line fundraiser responsible for bringing in new business by identifying, soliciting, securing and managing new corporate relationships with prospects and partners to increase revenue and achieve fundraising goals. This is a business development/sales position with an emphasis on relationship building. Ideal candidate will have an understanding of cause marketing and corporate social responsibility to align businesses with Phoenix Children’s Hospital through securing major gifts, event sponsorship, program funding and retail campaigns. This position is front-facing and highly visible in the community – interacting with c-suite and executive leaders. The Corporate Development Officer will also support our East Valley/West Valley advisory boards and fundraising efforts. If you are a dynamic, hard-working, metrics-driven, sophisticated business development professional who can move the needle with decision makers, build impactful partnerships and produce results, apply today. Five or more years of fundraising, major gift or sales experience required.
The Development Officer II identifies, develops, broadens, and maximizes philanthropic support from individual and business prospects to increase awareness and support of hospital programs, initiatives and goals through philanthropic giving. This position may have program management oversight and execution.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Discovers/cultivates/solicits stewardship activities to develop a portfolio of prospects and donors to ensure achievement of fundraising goals and purposes. Develops strategies for identifying potential prospects and introducing new and additional individuals and businesses to philanthropy at PCH. Regularly reports activities and results against targets to achieve/exceed performance metrics. Works collaboratively and positively with colleagues to maximize giving potential of donors.
- Collaborates with Foundation colleagues to develop and implement prospect cultivation and recognition collateral, promotional materials and proposals to engage and increase interest in philanthropy and sponsorship from individuals and businesses.
- Develops expertise in Hospital Centers of Excellence and all clinical care areas, research and programs funded through philanthropy. Build relationships and ongoing interaction with physicians, researchers, program directors and administrators with personnel, programmatic and capital funding needs
- Represents Phoenix Children’s appropriately at community functions, networking events and by nurturing new and existing relationships.
- Maintains professional competency by pursuing industry knowledge, keeping apprised of current and national trends and building awareness of latest technologies and best practices to promote performance.
- Some program management oversight and execution in collaboration with colleagues, support team and internal and/or external resources.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.