Website Potbelly - Paradies Lagardere
*We are hiring for 3 different locations within the Tampa International Airport – Chick-fil-a, Qdoba, & Potbelly!*
Crew Members are responsible for preparing products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean and fast paced environment. Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Your career deserves… *MORE *OPPORTUNITIES
*Paradies Lagard re is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire.* We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
*Great Reasons to Work with Us*
* Career advancement opportunities
* Fun Work Environment
* Medical Benefits
* Company Paid Time Off
* Premium pay for Worked Holidays
* 401K Program
* On-line Learning system
* Associate recognition Programs
* Merchandise and dining discounts
* Transportation and parking space assistance
*How you can Make a Difference*
* Working for Paradies Lagard re provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
* As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
* Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food order within 30 seconds of them entering the concept.
* Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
* Handles money, processes credit and debit card, makes change, while complying with the company s Cash Handling and Loss Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
* Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant’s menu and products. Make recommendations to guests to fit their needs, especially when questioned about potential food allergens.
* Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Associated topics: errand, event, gig, housemanager, institute, personal, personal cook, private chef, sorority, travel
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.