Website Raising Cane's
Manager and Crew Hiring Event – 8/2 from 1pm-7pm
Raising Cane’s is hosting a Restaurant Manager and Crew Hiring Event at our Lexington Ave location in Shoreview [3780 Lexington Ave N. Shoreview Minnesota 55126], Monday 8/2 from 1pm to 7pm! We are hiring all levels of management and crew for multiple locations throughout the area! Come see why Raising Cane’s was named top 100 companies to work for in Forbes Magazine and on Glassdoor!
-Competitive hourly and salary + monthly bonus for all levels of management!
-Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
-Paid time off
-Up to 8 paid holidays off!
-Industry leading Restaurant Leader program!
-Growth opportunities as we are opening over 80+ restaurants per year
Positions interviewing for:
-Shift Managers/Hourly Restaurant Managers
-Hourly Crewmembers for all shifts
The Crewmember – At Raising Cane’s, “What We Do” is serve the Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean and Have Fun! A Crewmember has the primary responsibility of providing a positive Customer experience, including ensuring all food orders are prepared to Raising Cane’s standards and working in various areas of the Restaurant (e.g., Front Counter, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Drive Thru). Ultimately, a Crewmember is responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards.
*Must satisfy one year of service and meet ACA eligibility requirements. Speak with a manager for more details.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- Ability to multitask
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
Raising Cane’s appreciates and values individuality. EOE
Associated topics: cafe, chef, commercial, deli chef, grill chef, pizza chef, restaurant chef, sous, sous chef, sushi chef
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.