Located in Tukwila, WA
** We are offering a $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs accepting full time positions with a 18 month commitment. **
Pay: Annual salary starting at 95,000 to 112,000 depending on experience
We are seeking a compassionate, highly skilled, motivated, and professional Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity of delivering patient care.
SUMMARY: The Critical Care Transport (CCT) Registered Nurse administers direct patient care, to include assessments, treatments (BLS and ALS), and continuous monitoring of patients during inter-facility transports while functioning under the direction of the CCT Medical Director through comprehensive transport orders. The CCT Nurse must be responsive and adaptable to meet our customer’s expectations, delivery of protocols, interaction with medical centers, hospitals, physicians, other service providers and other ancillary EMS agencies, while communicating, documenting and reporting accurately.
Join our AMR team of dedicated patient-focused professionals today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains through familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with allied health and public safety personnel.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Ensures EMT partner maintains the same standards.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Field Supervisor or On-Call Supervisor-CCT.
- Monitors performance of EMT partner, corrects errors as necessary, provides training and feedback.
- Evaluates performance of EMT partner and submits written reports as requested by supervisor.
o Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor or director.
A. Current Washington State Nurses License.
B. Emergency vehicle operation knowledge.
C. Thorough knowledge of medical supplies and equipment in vehicle.
D. Radio Communication skills.
E. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
F. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification or Emergency Nurses Pediatric (ENPC).
G. Covid-19 Vaccination or valid exemption
H. Demonstrated ability to solve unusual problems and give articulate direction.
I. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
J. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
K. Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas.
L. Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions.
M. Ability to perform the essential job functions.
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.