Registered Nurse Critical Care Internship Program AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
About the Internship:
- Designed for experienced RNs who would like to transition into or back into a higher level of care.
- Program incorporates classroom time and preceptorship to support transition
- 1 year commitment to program
- Full Time paid internship
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Join a collaborative team
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Day shift and Night shift available
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- PRN: at least 2 years RN experience.
- BSN preferred
- RN: 12 months experience preferred but not required
- Current FL RN License
Job Summary: To provide direct care to patients on an assigned unit using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Functions and performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of established policies and procedures of AdventHealth Ocala. Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and guiding and directing the activities of ancillary staff. May function as charge nurse. Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the physician.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, surgery, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.