Website 3 DAY BLINDS
Over the course of our 40+ year history, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades and shutters. We help transform our client’s homes and work places by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space. Are you a high-energy individual with a passion for providing consistently exceptional service? If so, join our growing Customer Care team with confidence!
*WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU*
* As a Customer Care Resolution Associate, you will ensure our internal and external clients receive the superior client experience that is part of our brand promise and Core Values.
* You’ll receive competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and a 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching.
* You’ll experience paid training in a comfortable, professional environment and advancement opportunities.
* We work hard, but we also celebrate success and find ways to have fun.
* You will be part of a dedicated call center and come to work in casual clothing, ready to get the job done!
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it could be you, read on!
We are currently expanding this search to remote workers.
*HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE*
* Provide high caliber support to our sales team of Design Consultants and Installers.
* Answer questions and resolve inquiries from our valued clients related to product, warranty, installation, parts & repairs.
* Provide valuable insight to improving overall client experience through constant feedback.
* Contribute to achieving key organizational success factors (call metrics and responsiveness on resolution of inquiries).
* Respond timely to client inquiries while keeping adherence to assigned schedule, phone time and resolution time.
* Delight the client by exceeding expectations with their window covering needs
*ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS*
* Able to identify and execute resolution on a variety of customer service issues in a prompt manner
* Provide a superior client experience by projecting patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in voice tone and words
* A self-starter who consistently meets established productivity, schedule, call monitoring and survey score standards
* Adaptable to change, with an ability to learn new skills and retain information
* Team-oriented with a positive outlook and willingness to go above and beyond
* An exceptional written and verbal communicator
* Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
* Focused on providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers
* Comfortable with computers, with an ability to navigate multiple systems at once
* High school diploma or equivalent work experience
* Ability to work full-time, five days a week with one of those days on the weekend (alternating schedules)
* Experience in a Customer Service based role
* Strong communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office technology
* Experience in a call center environment is preferred
Associated topics: call center representative, client, customer service, intern, phone, product support, rep, service representative, system support, technical assistant
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.