Website Qualstar Credit Union
Are you looking for a fresh opportunity where you will get to help people with their financial goals? Would you like to work in an office environment with a caring, encouraging team? We may have just the job for you in our Member Call Center!
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Competitive monthly salary
4% match on our 401K AND Pension!
Generous paid vacation and sick leave
Employee discount on loan rates
Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Our incentive bonus program means you can earn even more by earning incentives every single month!
Telecommuting benefit available as soon as 4 months, dependent on performance.
Additional pay for occasional Saturdays (approximately 1-2 Saturdays per month).
Keyword Search: (contact center, team environment, telework, telecommute, retail, teller, sales, lending, loans, receptionist, call center, telephone, calls, customer service, sales, financial institution, financial, cash, representative, credit union, banker, csr, office, admin)
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide excellent service with a one call resolution goal, while educating members to improve their financial situation.
1. Assist members with questions and transaction requests in an expedient manner.
2. Creatively and conveniently solve member problems with the use of appropriate resources to ensure accuracy.
3. Perform comprehensive account and service functions.
4. Represent Qualstar’s Service Standards with all member interactions.
5. Always present a friendly, helpful and professional demeanor.
6. Educate members on products and services to support their financial needs.
7. Contribute to department and corporate goals.
8. Perform all technical functions outlined in the Tier 1 guidelines.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
3. Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High school or equivalent education required.
2. Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by phone.
3. Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing high quality member service.
4. Advanced multitasking ability required, including use of MSOffice products and multiple PC windows.
5. Typing speed of at least 25-30 wpm.
Salary Range: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
Associated topics: agent, agente de servicio al cliente, call center associate, call center specialist, coordinator, internship, platform support, rep, service agent, technical assistant
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.