Website Wider Circle
Wider Circle is a Silicon Valley healthcare start-up that engages with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life.
We are now seeking Group Facilitators who are passionate about serving the community and making connections. At Wider Circle we are proud to be a drug free company and the selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Outreach & Communications
- Member Management
- Partnership Development & Relationship Management
- Content Creation
- Group Facilitation
- Volunteer Training & Management
- Event Planning & Coordination
The Facilitator will be committed to Wider Circle’s strategy, mission, and vision. All candidates should be fluent in both English and Vietnamese, have applicable professional experience, and demonstrate a strong understanding of the socio-economic and public health challenges facing disenfranchised senior populations. Bilingual Preferred.
- Outstanding and polished communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence a diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience working with senior citizens, ideally in the healthcare arena
- Proficiency in multiple strategies to engage adult learners through presentation, facilitation, and coaching
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- The ability to multitask effectively, make deliberate, purposeful decisions, and pay great attention to detail
- Passion for serving others
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Bilingual communicator preferred (Vietnamese & English)
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Strong computer skills to navigate web-based systems effectively (familiar with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel)
- Comfort with engaging participants in person and via phone
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.