Website Harte Hanks
Calling all Game of Thrones fans! Want to be a part of the streaming event of the summer? Do people often ask you for assistance with troubleshooting their systems or when they are having connectivity issues? Are you comfortable providing remote support to others? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be ready to become a #Hartemate!
This summer the Harte Hanks representatives will provide remote support to customers during the House of the Dragon streaming event. You will enjoy this role if you are comfortable using multiple handheld, electronic devices, and are passionate about helping others.
What s in it for You?
- 100% Remote Work
- Growth opportunities
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k Company Match and Tuition Reimbursement just to name a few!
- Join a global team with the stability of 100 years of experience and the flexibility and growth opportunities of a start-up.
What You will do
- Handle client’s customer service and technical support product related inquiries with empathy and patience.
- Ask probing questions and use critical thinking to determine root cause of the issue
- Clearly document the caller s inquiry, troubleshooting steps taken and resolution/next steps
- Compose professionally written emails and follow proper escalation procedures.
- Educate and guide customers, of all technical skill levels, through troubleshooting processes using multiple web-based tools.
What You bring
- Windows 10 Operating system (System check required)
- Strong customer service skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate to advanced experience resolving computer application issues and navigating multiple windows to provide accurate information to end user.
- Ability to work flexible shifts based on business needs
- Experience troubleshooting iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), Android (Handset/Tablet), Kindle, Gaming consoles, and/or Windows Phone (Handset) devices and troubleshooting mobile connectivity issues (cellular/WiFi)]
What You will need
- Must reside in one of the following states: AR, FL, GA, IL, KS, NH, NJ, OH, TN, TX, PA, VA
- Personal Windows 10 Operating System required with webcam and USB headset (equipment not provided)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written English.
- Must pass all assessments and systems check
Measurements of Your success
- Agents are held to but not limited to metrics such as
- Schedule / Adherence
- (AHT) Average Handle Time
- (QA) Quality Scores
Who We Are
Harte Hanks is a global marketing services firm specializing in multi-channel marketing solutions that connect our clients with their customers in powerful ways. Experts in defining, executing, and optimizing the customer journey, Harte Hanks offers end-to-end marketing services including consulting, strategic assessment, data, analytics, digital, social, mobile, print, direct mail and contact center. From visionary thinking to tactical execution Harte Hanks delivers smarter customer interactions for some of the world s leading brands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Associated topics: agent, answer, call center, call center associate, customer care, customer care associate, customer service associate, platform support, service specialist, tsr
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.