Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
A prestigious financial firm is on the search for an Associate Principal, CyberArk Engineer. This company needs a strong CyberArk Engineer that can perform privileged access management, build CyberArk infrastructure. They would like this person to have experience with Hashi vault and have a good understanding of Terraform, HCL, CICD, Ansible, and Docker.
- Perform Privileged Access Management (PAM) Work utilizing CyberArk and Hashi Vault
- Plan, design, and execute the PAM strategy
- Implement Privileged Session Management solution through CyberArk
- Work across multiple teams and pillars to socialize and align PAM requirements to the organization
- Remediate and troubleshoot PAM related errors across the CyberArk and Hashi Platforms
- Provide operational support for PAM platforms
- Work on integrations with other applications and systems to provide CyberArk or Hashi support
- Build CyberArk infrastructure
- Lead architecture development and creation of relevant documentation
- Assist with product documentation and processes for PAM team
- Identify cloud-based security objectives for PAM program and provide SME level expertise
- Integrate hybrid model with cloud and on-prem services
- Provide best practices recommendations for cloud connectivity and account management
- Produce detailed documentation around all aspects of cloud integration and functionality.
- Deliverables: Provide Cloud related documentation, guidance, and assistance.
- Assist in Tier 2/3 support of PAM platforms
- Provide training, documentation, and Security Operation Procedures (SOP’s) to Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) vendor for continued development of operations support
- Deliverables: Provide operational support and documentation/guidance for all operational requirements
- Deep understanding of CyberArk and its components
- Prior utilization of representational state transfer application programming interface (REST API)
- Experience with PAM related architecture and best practices
- Strong understanding of Cloud Service Providers and relevant experience with integration and configuration of PAM platforms into the cloud
- Operational experience helping manage CyberArk and Hashi Vault infrastructure
- Knowledge or usage of Terraform/HCL
- Strong understanding of modern deployment technologies including CICD, Terraform, Ansible, and Docker
- Experience with Windows, Unix, Cisco, platforms, and controls.
- 3-5+ Years’ direct experience with CyberArk or Hashi at an Engineering level
- 5+ Years’ experience in PAM management and platforms
- PAM related certifications (CyberArk Defender OR Sentry/Hashi Administrator)
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related security field
- 5+ Years experience working directly with CyberArk
- CyberArk Defender and Sentry
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.