Website Cambia Health Solutions
Data Reporting AnalystThe position can be telecommute in any location in the states.
The Data Reporting Analyst will be required to design, implement, monitor, maintain and improve the reporting and data analytical tools used by the Cambia’s Procurement Department. This position will be accountable for gathering and translating raw data into valuable business insights that are easy to assess and interpret, maintaining business information and relational databases, and consolidating monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting on various KPIs and metrics. The Data Reporting Analyst will also be required to act as a consultant and work closely with the broader Procurement team as needed to collect data and develop reports for ad hoc projects.
* Provides analytical support to Procurement by mining data, conducting analysis, and interpreting results related to business needs.
* Develops methodologies and approaches to new tasks and projects through design and development of analytical models and reports.
* Accountable for generating procurement reports, workplans, dashboards and metrics, on a regular and ad-hoc basis using Collaboration Tools, Excel, Access, Tableau and/or other analytical software
* Perform data manipulation tasks such as: gathering data from primary and secondary data sources, data cleaning, labeling, aggregation and audits
* Support Procurement’s ongoing data visualization efforts by designing new ways to present and deliver information
* Proactively identify issues and concerns to management.
* Identifies problems or needed changes, recommends resolution, and participates in quality improvement efforts.
* Identifies needed reporting, assembles or directs the assembly of reports and distributes such information.
* Performs acceptance testing of new reports, programs and models.
* Documents business requirements and methods used to generate work output.
* Drives analytic innovation and best practices within Cambia.
* Actively identifies and eliminates inefficient or ineffective use of resources and provides recommendation on process improvements.
* May supervise the gathering and analysis of information.
* Serve as a resource on analytic programming tools and methods.
* Perform system implementation quality assurance, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
* Assists, when appropriate, in the training and communication of system changes for end-users and other impacted staff
* Must have at least three years of experience with: (i) analytical business modeling and reporting techniques; (ii) translating raw business data into useful business insight; (iii) industry reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Cognos BI, or others; and (v) Oracle SQL and ERP software experience.
* Proven ability to document business requirements.
* Proven ability to design and develop reporting tools and dashboards.
* Business sense (finance, accounting, economics, risk management, public health economics, social service research or epidemiology).
* Ability to organize, plan and prioritize assignments within multiple projects.
* Must be able to work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to rapid or extensive changes.
* Demonstrated success with project management.
* Advanced oral and written communications skills.
* Proven ability to perform difficult analytical tasks with minimal supervision.
* Excellent requirements gathering, documentation, mapping, and analytical skills.
* Strong prioritization, time-management, and task tracking and project completion skills.
* Demonstrable experience at presenting findings in a written and oral format to business partners and distilling complex quantitative analysis into a
To view the full job description, click here
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.