Website Lipsey Trucking, LLC
Seeking CDL-A Owner Operators l 100% NO Touch | Average $5K – $7K Wkly.
CDL A OTR Dry Van Owner Operators Needed for Dedicated Runs
Lipsey Trucking is hiring Owner Operators for dedicated, regional runs. Partnering with Lipsey Trucking means you ll have an experienced back office who will provide dispatch, HR, safety, accounting and payroll support to help your fleet grow. Flexible home time means you have the freedom to run when you want!
This is your opportunity to partner with a small but growing trucking company with one goal in mind to help you succeed. After all, your success is our success. Be at the front of a rapidly growing entrepreneurial community looking to build a network throughout the trucking and shipping industries.
- Earn 72% of the Line Haul Rate & Fuel Surcharge
- Average weekly earnings: $5,000 – $7,000 depending on how much you choose to run
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus for each tractor
- Paid every Friday via direct deposit
- Additional Pay: $1,000 referral bonus
- Eliminate your factoring company! We pay you EVERY WEEK.
Schedule & Home Time
- Flexible home time you tell us when you want to go home and we ll help you get there
- Load board options available to book your own freight
- Tractor must pass a free DOT inspection
- All safety equipment as mandated by DOT is required
Other Job Details
- EFS card provided with fuel discounts at Love s Travel Stops
- Maintenance discounts available (tires, labor, etc)
- Type of Haul: dry vans, 100% NO touch freight, mostly drop & hooks
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have at least 6 months experience with a 53 trailer in last 24 months.
- No DOT recordable accidents in past 2 years
- No DUI/DWI violations in past 5 years
- Must provide physical and pass drug screen
Lipsey Trucking is a small but growing company that will always treat our partners with the respect they deserve. We promise that you ll never be just another number. With a small but experienced staff, our goal is help you grow your business.
Lipsey Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lipsey Trucking does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driving, company over the road, dedicated regional, dedicated truck driving, dry van otr trucking, over the road company, tanker truck driving
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.