Website Deer Valley Resort
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To ensure guest, member and employee satisfaction in Housekeeping. To provide a safe environment for our guests, members and employees. To achieve budgeted profitability by adhering to Service and Safety Standards and exercising fiscal responsibility and sound management practices.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must have previous housekeeping experience
- Must be able to lift 25-35 lbs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate proactive guest, member and employee problem resolution with urgency, respect and empathy
- Clean townhomes thoroughly
- Turn in all lost and found items, properly tagged, to the housekeeping office at the end of scheduled shift
- Ensure when leaving townhomes, all doors and windows are closed and locked, thermostats set at 60 degrees in the summer and 68 degrees in the winter and fire place flues are closed
- All keys will be checked in and out on a daily basis
- Stock townhomes with appropriate supplies as specified by company standards
- Complete all assigned guest services by timeframes established by department
- Respond to guest needs in an appropriate, professional, courteous manner
- Report any items requiring replacement and or repair, or any damage to HSKP Manager or assistant manager
- Assist in maintaining all specified linen/closets rooms neat and orderly by putting away all supplies and linen at the end of scheduled shift
- Ensure safety procedures, in accordance with safety training guidelines, are followed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.