Bluecrew is looking for Delivery Assistants to work for a furniture rental company! Come work in a fast paced, dynamic warehouse environment. We are hiring Immediately so apply now! Start working tomorrow! No resume required!
- Accurately and safely load delivery truck
- Deliver and install furniture in a safe manner within delivery timeframe
- Pick up furniture from customer location and load truck
- Report all delivery or pickup issues to dispatch and complete paperwork
- Document start and end times for all stops
- Wipe down and touch up furniture upon delivery
- Unload, sort, and scan furniture back into the warehouse
- Fold blankets and store equipment and supplies in truck to keep it organized and tidy
- Spot for driver when truck is in reverse
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: amazon flex, delivery driving, delivery representative, delivery route driver, doordash driving, driver delivery, instacart driver, lyft, lyft driving, shopping
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.