Website Lone Peak Dental Group
- As a Dental Assistant with Smiles 4 Kids , youll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From a commitment to promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, youll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.
At Smiles 4 Kids your career path is limitless.
Dental Assistants who join Smiles 4 Kids work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the clinical needs of your practice’s patients and doctors. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of our pediatric patients.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take dental radiographs (X-rays).
- Manage infection control – prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Great attitude and love kids
Associated topics: assistant, dental biller, bilingual, certified dental assistant, clinical, clinical assistant, efda, oxide, radiographer, x ray
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.