Website Western Dental Services
Located in Sacramento, CA
Our General Dentists perform a variety of preventative, restorative, endodontic, and surgical procedures that fall under the scope of general dentistry. We’re big on teamwork, so you’ll be working and growing with other dentists in your office and region to provide the best treatment for your patients. Plus, we bring the Board Specialists into your office to treat patients if they are referred for such treatment. We keep patients under our care while you get to work side-by-side with a Specialty Dentist.
We provide a trained team to assist and build your schedules. Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome dentists of all different experience levels, including recent graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On Bonuses and Relocation Packages available for select locations. Apply today to learn more!
If you’re ready for the next level, we have a Managing Dentist Program in which you are responsible for the office operations and performance along with the office’s business manager. The Managing Dentist, who usually has at least 3 years of experience, performs most of the new patient exams, mentors new dentists, and coordinates care for patients with the Specialists. While our General Dentists are bonused based on their personal production, Managing Dentists have an office profitability incentive program.
In addition, we have career pathways and training programs that enable you to limit your practice to an area of dentistry (i.e., pediatrics, endodontics, extractions, etc.).
Here’s a few reasons why dentists love to work with us:
- Doctors have Autonomy in creating treatment plans while providing direct care to their patients.
- Doctors report to Doctors. Instead of reporting to a practice owner, you will report to someone who understands the clinical aspect of your position.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical & Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best experience.
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including: Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human Resources, Legal, and more!
- Guaranteed Daily Rate with a lucrative incentive program
- Company-Paid Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time Providers)
- Paid Sick Leave
Immigration Sponsorship Opportunities (OPT, TN, H-1B, Green Card) for eligible candidates
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
Western Dental Services, Inc. and all relevant affiliates (such as Brident Dental & Vital Smiles) are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Associated topics: adjunct, associate, clinical, dds, dmd, endodontist, general, orthodonist, pediatric, practice
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.