Website 3 DAY BLINDS
With over 40 years of success, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades, draperies and shutters. We help transform our client’s homes and workplaces by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space. It takes a talented group of individuals to do what we do, and we do it together as One Team. We strive to create a culture of learning and opportunity, and most importantly, an environment where you can feel passionate and connected to your work every day.
*WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU*
As a Design Consultant with 3 Day Blinds, you can join our growing sales team with confidence!
* We offer a generous uncapped compensation plan and bi-weekly draw while you ramp up your expertise.
* You will be provided with quality company generated appointments, and are greatly rewarded for self-generated appointments as part of our lucrative monthly bonus plan.
* Design Consultants at 3 Day Blinds are earning an average of $92,000 annually in commission and bonus after a year with the company.
* You’ll receive 4-weeks of paid, world class training and be provided with state of the art tools, including a laptop, smartphone, product samples, and other resources necessary for your success – at no cost to you!
* We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401(k) with a company match.
* We also provide mileage reimbursement.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it could be you, read on!
*HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE*
* Expertly match our products and services to client’s needs
* Successfully close appointments by demonstrating our unique Value Proposition, and by building trust and credibility
* Properly execute all systems and procedures to ensure client satisfaction, and to avoid order errors that adversely affect the company’s bottom line and positive reputation
* Measure, record, and configure specifications accurately and efficiently
* Provide high- level client service and follow up in a friendly, professional and timely manner for both internal and external clients
* Be flexible to the needs of the business, including appointment scheduling, time off requests, attending team meetings and training
* Live our Core Values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence, Superior Client Experience and Passion, to Delight our Customers
* Understand and execute Company operating policies and procedures as outlined in Team Handbook and other related communications
*ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS*
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Quick learner who is adaptable, self-reliant, resourceful and handles competing priorities
* Understands and carries out oral and written instructions, and requests clarification when needed
* Expresses thoughts, ideas, concerns in a positive, respectful and productive manner
* Works independently, but also functions well as part of a team
* High school degree or equivalent is required. Some college work is preferred
* Availability to work full-time five days per week, one being a weekend day
* Proficiency with using a PC and with Microsoft Windows based programs
* Ability to quickly learn and follow new technology processes and systems
* Can drive within canvassing areas and also accommodate longer drive times to meet the needs of clients outside of assigned area
* Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
* Can lift & carry up to 35 pounds
* 2-5 years relationship selling experience within either:
* In- home or outside sales, preferably in specialty or custom product/services
* Retail environment – ideally in like field such as Home Decor/Furnishings
* Education or experience in Design and Decor
* Experience with POS Systems
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.