If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on!
Location: Denver, CO (near Union Station)
Salary: Open DOE (Base + Stock)
Full time – Direct Hire
**This role will start remote but will be expected to return to the office down the road**
Headquartered near Denver’s historic Union Station, we are an AI enterprise SaaS platform powering computer vision with machine learning models, deep learning and edge computing to deliver the right content, to the right person at the right time in a respectful and ethical manner.
We are an innovative big data company specializing in artificial intelligence and machine learning. We uses computer vision in tandem with custom built, ultra-precise, proprietary models to process customer demographics and sentiment while capturing big data and delivering analytical reporting in real time.Top Reasons to Work with Us
– We are a well funded start up with some exciting big moves on the near horizon.
– Get in early at a fast growing start up.
– EQUITY/Stock Options
– Lots of room for growth and ability to quickly affect change and improvement.What You Will Be Doing
– Manage and own the Cloud IaC infrastructure
– Implement the CI/CD pipelines using a variety of build platforms
– Work closely with the QA team to add test automation to the build pipelines
– Be responsible for monitoring all production services and creating a process to rapidly deal with problems
– Champion best practices across the development teamWhat You Need for this Position
– 5+ years experience in the software development industry and 2+ in a DevOps/Cloud position using AWS
– Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure and networking (EC2, Lambda, S3, load balancing)
– IaC (terraform, cloudformation, etc)
– CI/CD build systems (Jenkins)
– Advocate of Agile/SCRUM approach, strong team player, innovator
Nice to Have (not required):
– Provisioning and configuration systems (Ansible)
– Concepts of Serverless design (event driven architecture)
– Docker and other containerization platformsWhat’s In It for You
– Competitive Salary
– Stock Options
– Two Weeks Paid Vacation Leave
– Healthcare Benefits
– Snacks and DrinksSo, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today! OR send your resume to …@cybercoders.com
Associated topics: c++, develop, java, matlab, programming, python, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.